An Unfortunate Illustration Of Fraudulent Act Inwards College Entrance Exams Two Years Ago

Article:
The board of pedagogy disqualified four students for fraudulent acts inward college entrance exams. Student A was disqualified subsequently the starting fourth dimension circular (Korean test) of the exams because her mother's telephone rang inward her luncheon box. The reps said, "The student's woman nurture seems to direct keep left her energy cell inward the luncheon box yesteryear mistake."

Student's weblog post:
"My woman nurture gave me the luncheon box together with I went right away to the exams amongst it. When the starting fourth dimension circular was virtually done, my telephone started ringing together with then I had to come upward domicile correct away... I actually desire to apologize to those who were inward the same room every bit me. It was a Korean testify which you lot had to focus actually difficult ㅠㅠ"

-

Pann: An unfortunate illustration of fraudulent human activeness inward college entrance exams ii years ago

1. [+164, -2] The woman nurture must've felt together with then guilty... Her fault ruined her kid's college entrance exams...

2. [+140, -0] I can't imagine how guilty the woman nurture must last feeling ㅠㅠ I wonder how the pupil ended up. Since she had to report for ane to a greater extent than year, I promise she got into her dream university.

3. [+124, -0] I read the post service together with became nervous, together with then I emptied my purse together with clothing when I went to write the exams. But I likewise emptied my caput together with then I bombed the exams.

4. [+92, -2] I know the student's academy instructor together with he told me the pupil was a actually hard-working together with smart pupil ㅠㅠ Unlike the weblog post, the pupil cried a lot inward front end of the instructor ㅠㅠ

5. [+48, -0] This happened inward 2016 together with the pupil was able to re-write the exams inward 2017 because she didn't direct keep a malicious intent.

6. [+39, -0] The pupil is together with then well-mannered... Her mother's fault is unfortunate only she has a proficient daughter.

7. [+37, -0] Wow, if this was me, I would experience similar the basis was vehement apart together with wouldn't fifty-fifty desire to come across my mom.

8. [+22, -4] It's against the dominion only it's funny how they telephone telephone it a fraudulent human activeness when it wasn't.

9. [+18, -0] I wouldn't desire to write the exams amongst mortal similar her. I know it was unfortunate only tests similar Korean are super hard.

10. [+17, -0] The penalization for fraudulent human activeness inward college entrance exams is quite severe. You're disqualified for the yr together with the side yesteryear side year. And when you lot write the exams the side yesteryear side time, you lot direct keep to last educated for 10 hours.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel