Ikon's 'Love Scenario' Is A Phenomenon Amid Kids


Article: iKON's 'Love Scenario'... The argue why the vocal is banned inwards simple schoolhouse classes

Source: Choson Ilbo via Naver

(Article talks almost how at that spot are numerous videos of kindergarten kids in addition to simple schoolhouse students singing the song. Yang Hyun Suk besides posted i of the videos on Instagram in addition to asked "What's going on?" Article explains that the vocal is slow to sing for kids because it has tedious beats in addition to slow lyrics.)
-

1. [+218, -1] Adults similar it when kids sing a sensual trot vocal but they shout out upwards it's harmful when it's idol music or hip-hop.

2. [+128, -2] I shout out upwards it agency that the vocal is catchy plenty to hold upwards enjoyed past times all historic menses groups. I promise the vocal does well.

3. [+110, -1] I'm glad the lyrics are pretty in addition to harmless. "We loved, nosotros met " The vocal is actually good, I nous to it amongst my kids ㅋㅋ

4. [+88, -1] Not merely kids, but I besides run across adults humming Love Scenario. I shout out upwards it's on a long-run because the vocal in addition to lyrics are good.

5. [+43, -0] So my degree wasn't the exclusively i ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Goosebumps

6. [+25, -0] As expected of a legendary vocal liked past times everyone! Isn't it much healthier than mainstream music sum of provocative lyrics? The lyrics are poetic in addition to pretty! I promise iKON does well.

7. [+20, -0] My 6-year-old boy goes crazy when I play this vocal inwards the car. At a playground, i of the kids would starting fourth dimension singing the vocal in addition to other kids would bring together ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's amazing

8. [+15, -0] BI composed the song. Good project <3

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel