Exhibition Of Rape Victims' Clothes



What were y'all wearing?
"My favorite yellowish shirt, but I don't shout upwardly what pants I was wearing. I shout upwardly existence together with therefore confused together with only wanting to exit my brother's room together with become dorsum to watching my cartoons."



What were y'all wearing?
"A swimsuit. We had been canoeing at the river all day. It had been a genuinely fun time. Then they came inward to my tent when I was trying to alter clothes."



What were y'all wearing?
"A Sun dress. Months later, my woman rear would stand upwardly inward front end of my cupboard together with complain almost how I never wore whatever of my dresses anymore. I was 6 years old."



(Clothes of 3 victims who were raped together. Two of them were raped past times men together with 1 was raped past times a woman.)



What were y'all wearing?
"I missed a dyad of days of run after it happened. When I told my boss, she asked me this question. I said, "A t-shirt together with jeans bitch, what produce y'all vesture to a basketball game game?" I walked out together with never came back."

-

Pann: Exhibition of rape victims' clothes

1. [+285, -3] Heartbreaking... We demand a constabulary that allows immediate expiry judgement of a rapist.

2. [+185, -1] Sigh... All sexual assaulters deserve to die.

3. [+154, -5] Good exhibition...

4. [+106, -2] Our province also tried to concur the same exhibition but nosotros couldn't because all nosotros had was kids' clothes. That way most rape victims were kids. So pissed at my country.

5. [+74, -1] I shout upwardly seeing a illustration of a adult woman who was raped together with killed. The flora her underwear but they dismissed the illustration every bit a automobile accident because the underwear was worn out together with quondam women's style.

6. [+70, -1] Even after exhibitions similar this, those who blame victims' clothes for rape should become together with kill themselves.

7. [+47, -1] Rapists don't become after girls wearing slutty clothes... They target girls who seem ease together with studious because they don't await similar they'd study the rape or enquire for help...

8. [+37, -3] Some women also convey problem agreement this. When they run into a daughter who looks slutty together with amongst a proficient body, they'd tell "This is why rape happens. They're flaunting their trunk similar that, of course of study men would desire to impact them." When I inform them that rapists genuinely rape girls who are covered upwardly amongst innocent looks, they tell "I know that but still, brusk skirts would trigger men " They live along repeating this, they're hopeless.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel