What's The Nearly Unique Sense You've Had?

Pann: Write downwards the well-nigh unique sense you've had

1. [+133, -2] My friend told me that Lee Myung Bak (ex-president) patted her caput when she was niggling ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+128, -0] Did you lot guys lookout adult man Infinity Challenge members too non-celebrities playing Overwatch? I was ane of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was then shocked when I watched the broadcast.

3. [+96, -1] A stingray costume was a tendency when I used to hold upwards super skinny. I was wearing it on my agency to school. It was then windy too I flew for 2 seconds ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+87, -1] I went on a trip to Nippon alongside my family. We constitute a nutrient that was white too long too it was 100 yen. I took a seize alongside teeth too it tasted terrible, then I told my mom that I didn't desire to swallow it. She told me to swallow it yet because it's a novel experience. So I kept on eating every bit nosotros were walking yesteryear the lake, too I saw 3 Japanese people feeding the catfishes alongside it...

5. [+71, -2] Hong Seok Chun kissed on my caput when I went to run across Comedy Big League.

6. [+64, -2] I had a handshake alongside Park Geun Hye. I yet disinfect my hands everyday.

7. [+57, -8] I went exterior to run across my friend too at that spot was an outdoor fansign going on. I went to lookout adult man but I had never seen that idol grouping before. I looked some too turned to leave. I heard someone saying, "Don't larn No " I turned some too he was talking to me. I afterwards constitute out that he was BTS V. I also retrieve a grandma dragging her groceries too passing yesteryear the group. It's actually interesting how BTS is pop now.

8. [+55, -3] Do you lot guys know the entertainer Song Eun Yi? I ran into her at a mutual coldness noodle eating seat when I was inward simple schoolhouse ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We did a highfive ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+46, -3] I was inward a populace bath too someone side yesteryear side to my stall was pooping alongside huge sounds. I washed my hands every bit I was proverb "What the fuck... then disgusting." The somebody got out too she was a celebrity... I won't expose her name. I also felt guilty for swearing ㅋㅋ I yet can't forget her big flustered eyes!

10. [+41, -0] When I was inward simple school, I was playing alongside a gym ball too I fainted after bouncing off. But my household unit of measurement idea I was but sleeping. They set a blanket on me too left. I mean value that's when my caput started getting weird!

11. [+27, -0] I alive inward the US. My friend's granddaddy was an say-so of Trump's election campaign. Before the speech, he accidentally stepped on Trump's human foot ㅋㅋㅋ Trump glared at him for a 2nd ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+27, -0] The Pope kissed on my cheek when I was young. There's a painting present of it too I was also on the tidings ㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+12, -0] I left my fandom. After a month, I gathered upwards myself too went to a volunteer event, too my ex-bias grouping was there...

14. [+10, -0] I went to iKON's Busan concert. BI came closer to allow me deport on his cheeks, but my arms were likewise curt then I pressed his cheek alongside my outcry upwards ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel