A Vocal That Gets Stuck Inwards Your Caput For The Whole Day... The 'Ear Bugs'


Top ten catchy songs (researched from 2011 to 2013)

-

Article: A vocal that gets stuck inwards your caput for the whole day... Because of 'ear bugs'?

Source: SBS via Naver

1. [+1358, -30] "My successful life began alongside Seoul Cyber University!!"

2. [+1103, -37] "I'm your man, I'm your man, geudaeyeo daradada oneuldo "

3. [+636, -37] This article keeps reminding me of Ring Ding Dong.

4. [+533, -20] It reminds me of an episode where Sponge Bob sings for the whole 24-hour interval because of ear bugs ㅋㅋ

5. [+404, -30] A vocal that ear bugs remind me of: SHINee's Ring Ding Dong.

6. [+139, -2] "Eduwill for passing national exams"

7. [+73, -4] Oronamin C should live responsible for my exams.

8. [+66, -3] "Oronamin C from caput to toe"

9. [+56, -1] When I was inwards uncomplicated school, I sang the CF vocal of Hauzen for days as well as my dad ended upward hitting me...

10. [+53, -1] Wow, iii of the top ten songs are from Lady Gaga ㅋㅋ

11. [+50, -1] Did you lot guys know that SHINee Minho, who sang Ring Ding Dong, got into Konkuk University inwards 2009 spell promoting the song?

12. [+56, -3] "Pick me choice me choice me up"

13. [+29, -1] "Baby shark dururudu cute dururudu"

14. [+37, -4] That's what they telephone outcry upward 'idol claw songs'. There needs to live a repetitive claw inwards the vocal to final long. "Why are you lot leaving me gashina "

15. [+35, -4] "As if it's your last, every bit if it's your last, every bit if it's the final night, every bit if it's your last, every bit if it's your last, every bit if there's no tomorrow"

16. [+26, -1] "Nayana nayana!"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel