Before & Later On Weight Loss Of Astro Cha Eunwoo

Before weight loss:



After:


Pann: Cha Eunwoo earlier & afterwards weight loss

1. [+134, -1] He's the alone celebrity that I looked upwards on the Internet every bit shortly every bit I saw him because of his face.

2. [+126, -1] Cha Eunwoo is in addition to hence perfect ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He has a small-scale confront in addition to is tall. He's also natural ㅋㅋ I can't fifty-fifty similar him because he's in addition to hence unrealistic.

3. [+126, -5] How tin yous compare him to this inexpensive Internet celebrity ㅋㅋㅋ Cha Eunwoo is naturally handsome, smart, in addition to tall.



4. [+75, -20] I gasped at this picture.



5. [+63, -0] Of course, fifty-fifty if you're pretty or handsome, yous even in addition to hence convey to lose roughly weight to brand your looks shine.

6. [+39, -0] Other virile individual idols should avoid standing adjacent to him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+37, -0] He's means likewise handsome...



8. [+26, -0] He goes to Sungkyunkwan University, he's also practiced at studying

9. [+23, -0] I was simply at an exhibition in addition to I realized that I was looking at pictures of Cha Eunwoo to a greater extent than than the fine art plant in addition to sculptures.... Is this what they telephone band art... I'm confused ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+23, -0] I went to Tommy Hilfiger fansign for my friend. I also held his hand. He's to a greater extent than handsome inwards existent life. He's a existent bloom boy, it was crazy. Doyeon was also in that place but he was prettier than her. Doyeon looked handsome whereas Cha Eunwoo was pale similar the Snow White.



11. [+23, -0] I went to a music present recording for my bias in addition to I saw Cha Eunwoo correct inwards forepart of me. I searched him upwards every bit shortly every bit I came domicile that day. As he was dancing, he smiled brightly in addition to the variety of his eyes was similar a one-half moon. I idea I was watching romance comics.

12. [+21, -1] I know... He has an amazing trunk in addition to pump smile. I don't sympathise why he's non mentioned. His visual makes me gasp everytime.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel