Daniel Aka Gerniel Says He's Quitting Instagram Due To Its Bad Influence On Personal Life


"After considering it for a long time, I decided to quit Instagram. I made this determination because Instagram has been a bad influence on my personal life. I constitute myself constantly checking videos, let on of my followers, too photos I'm tagged in. I decided to occupation Facebook only. My Facebook trace concern human relationship is opened upward thus experience gratuitous to come upward too comment. That's my Facebook page. Thank you."

-

Article: 'Gerniel' Daniel, "After considering it for a long time... I decided to quit SNS"

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+1198, -18] Good decision...

2. [+892, -25] That's cool of Daniel

3. [+835, -21] Supporting your wise decision, Gerniel!!

4. [+52, -1] Cyworld was the best social media for personal life. You could select who tin shipping away read your posts too y'all could solely portion things amongst your friends.

5. [+46, -3] I ever felt tired past times the information too exposure on social media. I closed my account, too. After beingness liberated from SNS, I felt similar I constitute my truthful self. What's funny is that my social media wasn't a pop platform but I hated myself for caring well-nigh the pocket-size audience. Instead of sharing your life amongst faux pictures too posts, run into people inwards existent life too communicate amongst midpoint contacts too feelings.

6. [+45, -1] It's the best to remain off of social media unless it's for a specific purpose. Words practise rumors too rumors practise targets. Celebrities postulate a house to communicate but for others, it's solely gonna brand them suffocate. There's a grouping of haters who are ever cook to direct maintain a bait. Always endure careful on what y'all tell too what y'all do.

7. [+42, -0] Daniel said he's going to quit Instagram, non SNS. What's incorrect amongst the journalist?

8. [+39, -2] I immature lady Cyworld... Writing on each other's wall, writing diaries, liking others' photos... I wonder why they closed down.

9. [+35, -2] Once you're on Facebook, y'all tin shipping away easily waste matter hours on it...

10. [+34, -2] I agreed when he said he was going to quit Instagram because of the negative influence of social media but thus he said he's going to occupation Facebook only, what???

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel