Is At That Spot A Famous Vocal That You've Never Listened To?

Pann: Is at that topographic point a famous vocal that you've never listened to?

1. [+171, -4] Contrail

2. [+124, -153] Is Missing You considered a famous song?

3. [+113, -3] I didn't head to whatever of SMTM's songs for this season.

4. [+72, -0] EXO's novel song. I desire to head to it but I ever forget it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I heard it was good.

5. [+65, -7] Missing You yesteryear BTOB. I ever forget it. I should head to it now.

6. [+55, -24] All of BTS' songs.

7. [+55, -1] I listened to Like It everyday but I didn't head to Yes.

8. [+45, -1] But when the vocal is popular, y'all can't help but head to it equally y'all walk downwardly the street. Phone stores play songs on the nautical chart everyday.

9. [+43, -0] I ever delay listening to novel releases ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would head to them afterwards weeks of the vocal advertisement together with similar it.

10. [+34, -0] Instagram yesteryear Dean

11. [+31, -13] EXO's novel song. I trust EXO's music but I haven't listened to idol music inwards a acre together with thence I forgot.

12. [+29, -0] Move... I refused to head to it because of the Move illness together with I merely forgot.

13. [+28, -0] Taeyeon's Christmas song.

14. [+25, -1] Gift

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel