Laboum Yulhee's Foreign Facebook Shipping Service Amongst Ft Isle Minhwan (+Updated)


"10 minutes earlier our heartbreaking goodbye... We fidgeted to a greater extent than or less because nosotros didn't desire to become ㅋㅋ I almost cried ㅠㅠ... But seeing him inwards pictures makes me breathe over again <3 D-9"

(The Facebook post service is instantly deleted)

=

Instiz: Laboum Yulhee made a error amongst her Facebook account

- Isn't she gonna live on on The Unit? Hul

- Hul... I recall the background is Minhwan's house ㅠㅠ She must've checked twice earlier posting it ㅠㅠ

- Ah... I actually loathe how Minhwan's human relationship is exposed inwards this way

- She had deleted all of her Instagram posts earlier then I idea they broke up. I estimate they're dating again...

- Same equally IU

- Recently, 3 fansite masters of Yulhee nigh downwards their fansites together

- SNS actually is a waste matter of time... What did Minhwan fifty-fifty do

- I estimate she meant to post service it equally person but selected 'friends only' equally a mistake, as well as i of her friends took a screencap?

=

Pann: Laboum Yulhee's Facebook mistake

1. [+79, -5] I recall she posted it on role because Laboum used their sponsors to win #1 but it brought no popularity.

2. [+61, -2] Don't post service this if you're worried... It'll only brand to a greater extent than people know almost it.

3. [+56, -1] I establish out almost it thanks to this post.

4. [+22, -11] Interesting since they seemed to receive got no connections. The manufacture is muddied indeed.

5. [+13, -1] FT? Like actual FT Island?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel