Hong Jin Immature Says She Exclusively Uses Her Bath At Home


"Despite my busy schedule, I solely purpose my bath at home. I fifty-fifty concur my urine. I got cystitis because of that. I ever drinkable cranberry juice because it's practiced for cystitis."

-

Pann: Hong Jin Young says she solely uses her bath at home

1. [+286, -6] If I were a celebrity, I don't intend I tin purpose world toilets... What if I larn secretly filmed? I don't fifty-fifty desire to imagine.

2. [+163, -2] Hong Jin Young does a lot of countryside events, it'll live on no joke...

3. [+141, -0] That must live on actually bad for her wellness ㅠㅠ

4. [+64, -0] Jang Yoon Jung besides suffers from cystitis. One day, she went to a world bath in addition to the lineup was long. When the ajummas saw her, they dissever inward one-half in addition to told her to larn ahead. She was embarrassed in addition to said it's OK, merely they kept pushing her. The bath was noisy merely when she entered the stall, it became dead quiet. She ended upward non using the lavatory in addition to left the stall. Then the ajummas were similar "Of course, Jang Yoon Jung-ssi does her draw organisation really prettily Hahaha " Since then, she stopped using world bathrooms.

5. [+40, -0] SNSD Yuri went to a bath in addition to the simple schoolhouse kids at that topographic point were shouting "Hey, SNSD Yuri is hither to poop!" Yuri told them she wasn't going to poop in addition to left.

6. [+33, -1] Same for me... I tin never defecate unless it's my home.

7. [+29, -0] I besides barely defecate outside. Public toilets are therefore muddy in addition to I don't similar them. I don't purpose them unless it's emergency. I purpose my bath inward the morning time in addition to inward the eve in addition to never defecate when I'm outside.

8. [+29, -0] What's the signal of drinking cranberry juice when she doesn't pee ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel