Baekhyun Says He Doesn't Empathise Depression/Insomnia


Fan: I told him I was struggling from my depression. He sighed amongst a deplorable expression upward in addition to said, "I don't empathize how people tin operate depressed or insomniac! You should alive happily!"



Baekhyun: "I gauge at that topographic point are depressed people. To hold out honest, I don't empathize how someone tin operate depressed or insomniac. Is it because y'all desire to? (fans laugh) I'm non criticizing it in addition to I know y'all can't strength yourself to convey positive thoughts all the time. But at that topographic point are expert people out there, similar your friends in addition to me. (fans laugh) I promise y'all guys run across EXO members in addition to me in addition to ever smile."

-

Pann: Controversial contestation on depression

1. [+139, -4] He was thoughtless for maxim that. Even though he subsequently said materials similar "thank y'all for beingness born", why does he convey to say he doesn't empathize depression? The fans are going some to clarify his contestation but they're a nonsense ㅋㅋ

2. [+129, -3] Of course of written report it's a thoughtless statement. I don't empathize why fans continue coming upward amongst their ain interpretations. Did Baekhyun speak inward a unusual linguistic communication or what ㅋㅋ Seeing how he said he was going to hold out honest, he real meant that he didn't empathize low in addition to insomnia ㅋㅋ

3. [+122, -3] The #1 drive of overstep away for people inward 20's in addition to 30's is suicide in addition to the biggest drive of suicide is depression. I'm upset that he's maxim such careless words simply because he himself hasn't suffered from depression. I listened to the amount well in addition to I didn't empathize him at all. How tin he speak similar that? The agency he says he doesn't empathize how i tin operate depressed or insomniac hurts my feelings.

4. [+34, -0] Such a legendarily trashy watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I tin run across his bird from the agency he says he's going to hold out honest nearly it... A stupid idea that he doesn't empathize nearly it simply because he hasn't experienced it... He's no different from his by of insulting disabled people. He's at a seat of receiving in addition to hence much love, he should know how to continue his oral fissure shut. He can't fifty-fifty grapple to create that... Of course, a someone never changes...

5. [+31, -1] I got goosebumps at how his fans are worried nearly him getting criticized instead of the people he wound amongst the statement. They're fifty-fifty making upward mistaken interpretations. He became unlikeable for certain this time.

6. [+25, -0] He seemed dizzy in addition to ill-mannered from the start... tsk tsk. He should simply continue his oral fissure shut.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel