Mbc & Kbs Larn On A Strike, Television Shows Are Shortened Or Postponed Indefinitely


Article: MBC & KBS larn on a amount smasher together subsequently five years... Starting tomorrow at 0AM

Source: YTN via Nate

1. [+354, -22] Normalizing the abnormal. I back upwardly KBS in addition to MBC's smasher inward hopes to normalize the populace broadcast.

2. [+182, -16] The liberal party, Park supporters, in addition to Hong supporters volition state the strikers are communists.

3. [+154, -16] I back upwardly them.

4. [+20, -10] I back upwardly them. We involve to larn rid of the uncivilized, dingy media domination of Lee Myung Bak in addition to Park Geun Hye.

5. [+15, -7] Now that the regime is turning into a skillful one, nosotros involve to brand the broadcast a skillful one, too.

6. [+14, -7] I intend it's a stride to brand the media fair. I back upwardly them.

7. [+14, -7] I fully back upwardly their endeavour to normalize the media broadcast.

8. [+12, -5] I promise it makes fair media...

9. [+12, -3] So the strikes begin.

10. [+11, -4] YTN isn't taking actions. Are they completely over now?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel