Does An Idol Group's Refer Matter?

Pann: Group scream doesn't affair vs. It matters, yous convey to scream it well

1. [+152, -39] In the past, idol groups were e'er inwards English linguistic communication but people changed their minds after BTS too GFriend.

2. [+149, -46] Am I the exclusively ane who thinks EXO too Twice are actually pretty names? I actually intend these ii groups convey skillful names.

3. [+115, -23] The English linguistic communication names must audio funny to English-speaking people. Seventeen (17), Blackpink (colors), Bigbang (space explosion), NCT (new city), Twice (twins)...

4. [+84, -0] Everything aside, Gugudan is the worst... I don't empathize what they were thinking.

5. [+61, -0] There was an idol grouping named K-much. Since then, I realized yous convey to last considerate to scream a group.

6. [+42, -0] I don't necessarily intend English linguistic communication names audio fancy.

7. [+42, -0] Am I the exclusively ane who's embarrassed past times Konglish grouping names?

8. [+39, -5] I only wishing they won't piece of job mutual words. When I convey to search upwards the words, I exclusively larn idol results. And Bulletproof Boys' Scout is considered fine because they're called BTS inwards English linguistic communication but I don't intend it's a skillful name, either. I prefer unique hangul names similar Bolbbalgan4. Some people lift 2NE1 but in that place was already a grouping named 21. That's why they changed it to 2NE1.

9. [+34, -0] If the grouping scream is weird, they'll last made fun of fifty-fifty if they're popular. So why can't they only hand a skillful scream from the start?

10. [+33, -0] Gugudan is a big no... The CEO of Gugudan told his friend the catch of Gugudan. The friend subsequently remembered the name, which is why the CEO decided to become amongst it. But the friend didn't forget the scream because it was shocking, non because it's a skillful name.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel