Cube Schedules Btob's Comeback On The Same 24-Hour Interval Every Minute Highlight's Comeback


[Exclusive] "BTOB2ST is here"... #BTOB&Highlight to accept a comeback together on October 16

-

Pann: Cube's deportment is beyond your imagination

1. [+86, -1] I'm a Melody as well as I fucking abhor Cube. They're simply similar an annoying ex-boyfriend.

2. [+75, -1] Light ninjas, boot the bucket gear upward to pose your pilus downward as well as operate towards them.

3. [+74, -1] I'm a Melody as well as I've never been as well as therefore nervous over comeback news...

4. [+29, -0] On my agency to destroy Cube. I'll fucking kill them.

5. [+23, -0] Look how they pose Highlight amongst a hashtag to audio cool ㅠㅠ Ugh

6. [+23, -0] Are they crazy? Cube is as well as therefore shameless...

7. [+22, -0] Can mortal say me how to boot the bucket rid of an ex-boyfriend? He's as well as therefore annoying, it's killing me ㅠㅠ

8. [+18, -0] I'm a Melody as well as Cube is acting as well as therefore clingy. All lights must endure actually upset. They managed to escape from Cube but Cube is notwithstanding doing this to them ㅠㅠ BTOB, let's escape from Cube ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel