Seventeen Fans' Lightstick Customization


Pann: Fandom that's having a contest of lightstick customization

1. [+136, -0] Since their idols are self-producing, the fandom is self-producing besides ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's as well as therefore pretty, I desire to convey one.

2. [+95, -0] What ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're using it well. It's a pretty lightstick.

3. [+86, -0] I'm non a fan only it's as well as therefore cute... The fans are really detailed.

4. [+37, -0] When the lightstick came out two years ago, I was as well as therefore fascinated. I was examining the lightstick as well as I tried to opened upwardly the cap doubtfully, as well as it truly opened. I was as well as therefore shocked... I was shocked over again when I learned I could modify the jewels within ㅋㅋ Was this Pledis' innovation all along...

5. [+23, -0] Hul, the i amongst flowers is truly pretty. I'm non a fan only I truly desire to purchase one. I intend it'd last pretty plenty to run out it inward my room.

6. [+19, -1] So pretty ㅠㅠ I envy you... What the hell is amongst my lightstick ㅠㅠ



7. [+19, -0] Carat Bong is as well as therefore pretty. It looks bully inward existent life.

8. [+15, -0] I'm a Carat living inward countryside as well as I idea of going to Seoul to purchase this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's as well as therefore pretty... It's similar spending cash on a game ㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel