Han Jimin's Acting Every Minute A Blind Person


Han Jimin: "When I offset met too talked to blind people, I flora that a lot of them were blind inward i eye. One of their eyes was shifted to i side different normal people. I wanted to portray that. It's similar they're looking at me, simply they're non looking at me precisely. Since the motion painting is nearly blind people, I wanted to portray that part. The manager asked me if I could produce it, too hence I practiced. After living similar that for a while, I fortunately got used to it when it was fourth dimension to film."

-

Pann: Han Jimin's acting equally a blind person

1. [+111, -2] I know she's adept at acting too amazing... But I'm worried that it'll acquit upon her eyes negatively later on filming.

2. [+81, -2] Han Jimin is a truthful actress. She's different from other faux actresses who exclusively produce CFs.

3. [+81, -1] Won't she endure from the aftermath though ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm worried.

4. [+12, -1] She's too hence different from Song Hye Kyo who acted equally a blind somebody inward That Winter The Wind Blows. Song Hye Kyo was all nearly looking pretty too showed no reality. There are blind people who operate at my fellowship too most of them hold off similar that. It doesn't hold off easy... She's amazing!

5. [+12, -1] Actors similar her are the ones that should act. Not people similar Joy whose offset utilisation too instant utilisation are atomic number 82 roles ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ugh

6. [+11, -0] How does she fifty-fifty produce that? Is it possible?

7. [+11, -0] Wow I idea she was wearing contacts. How tin yous hold off blind inward i eye?

8. [+9, -0] Pretty face, variety heart, adept thespian Angel Jimin <3

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel