Anticipations For Year-End Awards

Pann: Am I the exclusively i who's actually looking forrad to the year-end awards

1. [+297, -45] EXO, BTS, together with IU volition accept 3 daesangs.

2. [+200, -40] I intend EXO or BTS volition win the daesang, Winner volition win the man child grouping award, together with Twice volition win the daughter grouping award.

3. [+152, -3] I'm together with then looking forrad to the reaction videos ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+95, -8] Winner volition live on there, right? Really Really was amazing... BTS, Seventeen, Black Pink, together with Red Velvet were all daebak.

5. [+81, -73] BTS together with GFriend volition win the functioning award.

6. [+79, -26] I'm actually looking forrad to seeing EXO, Winner, together with Wanna One.

7. [+78, -8] Really excited for Winner.

8. [+75, -16] I'm looking forrad to BTS' performance... I'm a fan of a daughter grouping simply BTS ever brings legendary performances to awards, they expect similar pros. I intend it's also because I was shocked past times DNA. I can't wait.

9. [+67, -8] Anticipating BTS, Winner, Red Velvet, together with Black Pink. Na na non today Really actually genuinely actually Pa palganmat Ma ma majimak chorom

10. [+67, -10] Jongin together with Jimin volition grin equally they spotter Sungwoon dancing to Pick Me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't hold off to come across the interactions...

11. [+54, -13] I intend IU volition win the creative mortal of the yr together with BTS volition win the album of the year. I'm non certain almost the vocal of the yr because at that topographic point are also many artists that did good digitally.

12. [+33, -5] Those who deserve to win whatsoever awards are exclusively IU, Heize, EXO, BTS, Twice, Red Velvet, Black Pink, Mamamoo, Winner, together with Ailee. The balance is irrelevant.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel