'Abnormal Summit' Fellow Member Rate Brings A National Relic Dorsum To Korea


Mark Tetto bought a Goryeo-dynasty relic that was taken to Nippon too donated it to the National Museum of Korea

-

Pann: Whereabouts of an Abnormal Summit member

1. [+149, -7] I ever give thank y'all foreigners similar the Englishman Josh too Mark.

2. [+115, -0] It's something nosotros should actually hold upwardly thankful of ㅠㅠ Shouldn't the authorities observe him or something?

3. [+87, -0] I tin rank the axe exclusively give thank y'all him... He's doing something that fifty-fifty us Koreans can't create easily... I'll likewise create proficient deeds similar that when I grow upwardly too brand a lot of money.

4. [+28, -0] As expected of an educated person...

5. [+13, -0] I liked all panelists merely I actually liked Mark. I used to spotter Abnormal Summit every Mon ㅠㅠ I actually promise the demo comes back.

6. [+13, -0] Wow daebak... It's something that the authorities should hold upwardly doing.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel