Update Rumors Of Enes Kaya Having Affairs



Pann: Abnormal Summit Enes outcome that's controversial correct now


On the lastly weekend, someone on a community site claimed that she had dated Enes, non knowing that he was married. She said she establish out nigh his spousal human relationship later watching Abnormal Summit. She posted a long screencap of her Kakaotalk chat amongst Enes.

-

E = Enes
A = The woman

A - "(game message) I'll ship you lot lots of hearts on Anipang!"
E - "I desire a meat from you, non from materials similar this"
A - (heart emoticon)
E - (heart human face upwards emoticon)
E - "You're non answering my telephone calls"
A - "ㅋㅋ Interestingly, you lot ever telephone band me when I larn to the bathroom. Maybe we're non a fate? ㅋ"
E - "What create you lot hateful we're non a fate" "We're a fate caught when we're stripped"
A - "Huh?"
E - "We're a much improve fate"

A - (poop emoticon)
E - (shocked human face upwards emoticon)

A - "I'm pissed. I won't hang out amongst you"
E - "I'm non at home. I'm at Daegu for work. I would've called you"
A - "Don't hear me. I won't hang out amongst you"
E - "ㅠㅠ What's wrong. I'm honest. Are you lot actually gonna live similar this?

E - "Good morn baby." "How are you" "Why create you lot transcend along ignoring me ㅠㅠ"
A - "To scold your ass"
E - "ㅡㅡ" "Come too hitting my butt" "I'll larn hit"
A - "I'm non kidding"
E - "I'm not, either. "I'll larn hit" "No?"
A - "Yes! Why create guys transcend along holler for for photos??"
E - "I approximate you lot conduct maintain a lot of guys to ship photos ㅡㅡ" "It's because I immature adult woman you lot ㅠㅠ"

A - "Interesting how all the guys say the same affair ㅋㅋㅋ"
E - "ㅡㅡ You must live happy"
A - "Happy? ㅡㅡ It's frustrating"
E - "Sorry. I made you lot upset"

E - "Hey sexy baby"
A - "Hi "
E - "Are you lot alive?

E - "Sweet dreams" "the lady I miss"
A - "Goodnight"

E - "Hey baby" "How are you lot today?" "What are you lot doing" "When are you lot gonna halt ignoring me?" "ㅠㅠ"
A - "ㅠㅠ"
E - "???..."

A - "Did you lot call? I didn't know ㅠ"
E - (picture of himself)
A - "Where did you lot accept it?"
E - "At Mireuk mountain"
A - "Good project ㅋㅋ
E - "For what?"
A - "For hiking Mireuk mountain"


E/A - (called for 45 seconds)
E - "I love you lot honey. Let's live together"
A - "ㅋㅋ"
E - "You made me rebel"

E - "Hey sexy baby"
A - "Hi "
E - "You alive?"
A - "Yeah"
E - "Where are you"
A - "Japan"
E - When are you lot coming back?"
A - "Next week"
E - "ㅠㅠ" "Hurry upwards too come"
A - "Okay ㅠ"
E - "Come tomorrow" "Hang out amongst me" "For a calendar week at least"
A - "What are nosotros gonna create for a week?"
E - "Hang out amongst me"
A - "Wanna larn to entertainment park?"
E - "I idea of a common close my domicile ㅋㅋ" "Where's the identify you're at?" "Is it roughly Tokyo?"
A - "Yep it's beside Tokyo"
E - "Hm" "Should I larn to meet you?"
A - "Alright"
E - "ㅡㅡ" "So effortless"

E - "Happy novel years. I promise you lot larn luck, money, expert news, health, unforgettable year...and don't forget me..." "I got ignored ㅠㅠ"
A - "ㅋㅋ Happy novel years, Enes"
E - "You also baby"

-

Shorly after, at that topographic point was a instant somebody who also claimed to live some other victim of Enes. She also posted screencaps of Kakaochat amongst Enes (which I volition omit from translating).
1) She posted a several photos of Enes
2) She said she knows Enes' Kakaotalk ID too telephone number
3) She said Enes didn't tell his existent cite too lied that he was Nick. His Kakaostory (which is straightaway deleted) too Kakaotalk ID was NS.K
4) Enes had told her that he was one-half Turkish too one-half Italian. She barely watches TV too then when she finally saw him on TV, she wasn't that surprised because he had told her that he did broadcast promotions equally a side job. He was on TV equally a Turkish somebody amongst a Turkish cite too then she idea he was solely presenting his Turkish side. Later on, she establish out that he was married.

-

Third person:

1) She had changed her telephone this summertime too then she lost her Kakaotalk chat too his telephone number
2) She was introduced to Enes yesteryear her friend at Dec lastly year. He said he was Nick, 29 years old, too an Italian person. She doubted that his looks were Italian too then she kept holler for him only he didn't deny. She establish him inward a celluloid 'Haunters' too then she asked him if it was him, which he denied.
3) He didn't exhibit whatever sign of a married human being too then she too her friends all idea he wasn't married.
4) She remembered him proverb on kakaotalk that she had dainty breasts too butt
5) He drove a bluish unusual motorcar for ii passengers
6) After Enes came on Abnormal Summit, it was establish that he was married too then the friend who introduced Enes apologized

-




(Some of the proof pictures from the accounts. There's also an well of Enes talking to 1 of them on the phone.)


===


1. [+420, -96] What I don't empathise is this. Before Abnormal Summit, Enes was on "자기야" too did a several broadcast promotions. He revealed that he was married, he filmed a movie, too was on SNS earlier Abnormal Summit. It's strange if it's true

2. [+218, -28] This is a large controversy. Whether it's truthful or not, Enes needs to loose a statement

3. [+215, -88] He acted smart too acted similar a Chosun man. If it's true, it'll live a slap-up shock... The well proof is totally accurate. What is he gonna do...

4. [+164, -24] I don't know nigh Enes only the Kakaotalk looks faux ㅋㅋ People tin move manipulate faux crimes equally long equally Kakaotalk is a proof

5. [+134, -28] What I don't empathise from her is that she's trying to avoid her identity getting revealed. People tin move manipulate Kakaotalk amongst an extra telephone too the dates of the pictures are non certain. The painting could live taken amongst a fan. I'm however confused amongst the well only it's solely xiii seconds too it's non a large deal. Why does she turn down to discover herself when she's going to discover Enes'? Shouldn't she live confident?



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel