Update Trolling To The Max


Instiz: I accept to larn to a undertaking interview, delight aid me erase my glasses


I got lasik surgical physical care for then I don't wearable spectacles anymore. I'm afraid that the employees mightiness signal out my spectacles inwards the picture, then delight aid me erase them.



- My reckoner doesn't accept photoshop then I drew it for ya. I idea a grin facial expression upward would hold out better.



- I don't desire to plow over it for free...



- I intend yous should plow over the impression of "trust" to the employees. Speaking of trust, Kwan Woo came to my take away heed first, then I drew Kwan Woo's triangle beard.



- I desire to satisfy the employees then I wrote "trust" alongside sunglasses



- I got rid of your glasses



- Coloring your face



- Trust!



- More trust!




- The tendency is a mono drinking glass then I left 1 side




- I was bored, here's a gift for yous :D






- I got rid of your glasses... only I ended upward getting rid of other things, too



- Good luck alongside your interview!!



- How nearly Lady Gaga makeup?



- Drew it alongside my telephone inwards v minutes




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel