Oh My Girl's Japanese Debut Outfits


Pann: Oh My Girl's Japanese debut outfits

1. [+192, -4] Since Nippon is into loli concepts, Oh My Girl is doing it on usage alongside materials like Banana Allergy Monkey. Adults cosplaying every mo kids alongside sexual contents is dirtier than immature kids doing a sexy concept.

2. [+113, -1] What the hell is that

3. [+103, -4] What the hell is that... The members must live on lamentable on the inside.

4. [+38, -1] I'm fifty-fifty feeling bad for Oh My Girl. They said they wanted to create a chic daughter trounce concept merely what is their companionship doing? I'm as well as hence frustrated as well as mad.

5. [+36, -0] Since Secret Garden, they're looking actually unique...

6. [+31, -0] Jiho said she wanted to live on a beast-dol, non a beast.

7. [+30, -0] They should've continued Closer as well as Secret Garden concept. What is this random concept?

8. [+28, -0] Can they create an Oh My Boy concept alongside suits, bully looks, blazer jackets, white shirts, dark pants, as well as wearing clothing shoes? Fucking Lee Won Min.

9. [+26, -0] B1A4's previous coordi?

10. [+23, -0] What the hell are they doing to these kids? Male-dominated sites are calling them a legal loli concept, silent they're non thinking properly?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel