Update Popularity Of Vi Rookie Groups Inwards Existent Life


iKON



Seventeen



Lovelyz



Oh My Girl



Twice



GFriend

-

Pann: Popularity of rookie groups inwards existent life

1. [+114, -26] From what I see, it's iKON/Twice > GFriend > Seventeen/Lovelyz > Oh My Girl. They're doing good for rookies.

2. [+98, -14] Twice's Ooh Ahh was performed at a schoolhouse festival too the reactions were daebak. I liked Closer too sang it everyday ㅋㅋ When iKON's vocal plays, everybody shouts, "Rhythm Ta!!" or "dumb too dumber!!!" ㅋㅋㅋ Most people know iKON's songs. People likewise sing GFriend's songs too create the dance.

3. [+95, -24] My cast actually hates GFriend only they sing the songs everyday. We likewise performed GFriend at a festival. Yuju seems to hold upward likeable to people. Everybody sings along Lovelyz's vocal only they're non interested inwards the group. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 lot of people sing Ah Choo. For Oh My Girl, solely i somebody inwards my cast likes them too she's a fan of B1A4. I don't withdraw to refer iKON ㅋㅋ Seventeen is getting skilful responses. For roughly reason, Twice isn't mentioned. I've seen roughly people singing Ooh Ahh only they're non mentioned.

4. [+60, -57] nine out of 10 know iKON, Twice, too GFriend. Seventeen too Oh My Girl are known past times two out of 10.

5. [+57, -8] Twice too iKON has the most fans too are the most popular.

6. [+44, -6] I'm a academy pupil too I experience similar a grandma ㅋㅋ I solely know iKON, Twice, too GFriend.

7. [+42, -1] Tzuyu is too hence popular. Boys inwards my schoolhouse are dying for Tzuyu. For man child groups, iKON's songs are actually popular. Even boys sing to Rhythm Ta.

8. [+38, -5] For popularity, Twice too iKON are walls. GFriend is literally known past times everyone. Not certain virtually Seventeen too Oh My Girl.

9. [+38, -12] Seventeen must hold upward pop past times middle schoolhouse students. My friends don't fifty-fifty know them.

10. [+37, -2] Twice too iKON are really popular. I was looking at a nautical chart at a money karaoke too Twice's vocal was inwards come about 10. Bigbang was the solely idol grouping that was ranked higher than Twice. The nautical chart was amount of singers similar Lim Chang Jung, Park Hyo Shin, Buzz, Big Mama, too Hyuk Oh. It's an amazing achievement.

11. [+25, -2] I'm inwards academy too Twice too iKON are the most popular. GFriend is non that pop only they accept big recognition. Not a unmarried somebody knows Seventeen too Oh My Girl.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel