Update Hyuna's Comeback + More


Pann: Hyuna seems to hold upwards determined nowadays

1. [+194, -13] Her exposure score got together with thus much higher later on obtaining boobs ㅋㅋ

2. [+168, -14] ㅋㅋ I honestly intend she got a boob job

3. [+134, -18] She got her breasts done for sure. I know it because I also got mines done ㅋㅋ She looks better

4. [+82, -27] Whether it's erotic or not, she knows what suits her. She looks pretty. I'm a daughter simply I uncovering her pretty together with I envy her...

5. [+61, -2] Woah... She's extremely pretty...

6. [+60, -7] My goddess <3 She's my role model, I similar her together with thus much ㅠㅠ I proceed replaying her functioning ㅠㅠ

-

Pann: Do yous honestly uncovering Hyuna's novel vocal good?

1. [+95, -17] Her songs e'er larn bad responses at commencement simply they destination upwards doing well. RED got worse responses simply everybody danced the vocal at festivals together with it was a big trend. I intend the novel vocal volition also destination upwards similar that. I'm already addicted.

2. [+92, -20] The featuring definitely did wonders. The featuring is expert together with Hyuna improved her talent. Hyuna did well.

3. [+79, -14] I intend Hyuna chanced her makeup style this time. She looks the prettiest when she's bare-faced simply she looks similar a barbie doll this time. Hyuna's songs from Bubble Pop to RED are the most used songs at festivals ㅋㅋ This vocal volition hold upwards similar that, too.



4. [+26, -0] I intend it's good? Her trip the lite fantastic looks really prepared together with the lyrics seem to hold upwards virtually herself. And her body... I was awed at her leg line.

5. [+24, -0] All she sang was "yes, exactly" simply she has an amazing trunk ㅠㅠ I watched one m Countdown phase together with the vocal is honestly so-so simply her trunk is great. Ilhoon's rapping is amend than I thought.

-

Pann: Hyuna on Naver article

(Pann talks virtually Hyuna getting negative comments on Naver articles)

1. [+76, -36] I establish it tolerable because it's Hyuna ㅋㅋ Her solo songs were e'er good. Those that loathe on her don't fifty-fifty brain to the songs together with entirely sentry the stage

2. [+68, -14] But I can't intend of anyone that volition adjust the concept except Hyuna

3. [+56, -27] Sexy concepts e'er larn loathe on Naver ㅋㅋ Her novel vocal is actually good

-


Pann: Hyuna's pectus augmentation

1. [+252, -37] She got them done. It was a expert decision, she looks better.

2. [+227, -50] Conclusion: Hyuna is sexy

3. [+183, -54] Still pretty

-


1) B2ST Hyunseung



2) Block B Zico



3) BTOB Ilhoon

-

Pann: Hyuna together with these iii guys

1. [+137, -10] I dear Troublemaker



2. [+129, -7] Troublemaker



3. [+110, -33] Zico together with Hyuna for me. But I watched yesterday's phase together with she looked expert amongst Ilhoon also.

4. [+42, -0] She looks similar a dongsaeng amongst Hyunseung. She looks similar a friend amongst Zico. She looks similar a noona amongst Ilhoon.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel