Heechul Says He Quit Smoking Because His Gums Were Darkening


Article: 'Knowing Brothers' Kim Heechul, "I quit smoking because the color of my gums was changing"

Source: OSEN via Nate

"The argue why I quit smoking was because my gums turned purple. They said you lot can't cook it i time the color was changed. My bronchial tubes are weakened because I started smoking when I was a teenager. So I can't swallow hot noodle."

1. [+666, -49] Kim Heechul's thoughts became really mature. I intend he's the nicest i inwards Super Junior.

2. [+613, -39] He's playful only well-mannered. What would Super Junior convey done without him?

3. [+426, -38] After seeing him on Life Bar, he looks to a greater extent than mature.

4. [+44, -11] Those who fume on a street ask to become die. I promise smokers realize their stinking breath smells fucking gross.

5. [+39, -4] He's the exclusively idol who has no controversies of drinking, drugs, dating rumors, or violence... After seeing him for a long time, I intend he's really strict amongst taking assist of himself.

6. [+38, -17] Men who fume convey dark gums as well as teeth. Their breath stinks.

7. [+34, -1] I intend Kim Heechul changed a lot because of Super Junior. If he has a bad image, it'll impact the entire group. He's really responsible as well as loyal. The members who ruined Super Junior's icon ask to reverberate a lot.

8. [+24, -28] So he was a delinquent who smoked when he was a minor... ㅡㅡ

9. [+23, -1] He looked similar he'd motility the well-nigh controversies. Of course, you lot shouldn't guess people past times their looks.

10. [+19, -3] I encounter actresses acting amongst an innocent human face upwardly only as well as thus their dark gums plough me off ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel