Pristin's Fashion Inwards Their Teaser Is Like To Twice?


Pann: Pristin's agency looks similar Twice

1. [+122, -22] It did remind me of Ooh Ahh every bit presently every bit I saw it. Prinstin is already unlikeable because of a member's undeniable by though...

2. [+122, -98] T-roaches in addition to their bullshit ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Then Cheer Up is a re-create of SNSD's Oh?

3. [+95, -17] Their outfit agency is similar to Ooh Ahh ㅋㅋ

4. [+66, -13] It's similar the convenience shop inward Zico's MV in addition to the outfit agency of Ooh Ahh...

5. [+41, -7] I didn't know merely it looks actually similar... I actually similar Gyeolkyung merely I can't stan them because of Minkyung's past.

6. [+30, -4] Now nosotros can't fifty-fifty vesture anything inward fright of getting picked on. At this rate, they should vesture something similar a hijab to avoid getting called a copycat.

7. [+28, -2] The outfit agency is mutual alongside idols though.

8. [+25, -6] I'm non a Twice fan merely I idea this post was close Twice during Ooh Ahh when I outset clicked on it.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel