K-Pop Album Ranking On Itunes


Pann: K-pop album ranking on iTunes

1. [+249, -11] No affair who the tendency as well as the has-been are, Bigbang as well as EXO are both legends. I'm non a fan simply they're such a wall.

2. [+246, -12] I'm surprised because didn't people claim that EXO doesn't accept international popularity? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How could they prevarication similar that when they're this popular? I was searching for EXO from the bottom as well as I was shocked to come across them at #2.

3. [+229, -8] There's a argue why people tell Bigbang as well as EXO are amazing. Their domestic popularity is a must as well as their overseas number is also a wall.

4. [+65, -2] GD as well as EXO are insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋ GD is a solo simply he's #1... What a wall ㅋㅋ EXO's free wasn't also long ago, either... I honour them all.

5. [+62, -3] I accept no involvement inwards EXO simply I've seen as well as hence many posts that downplay EXO's international popularity as well as at that topographic point are as well as hence many EXO antis out at that topographic point simply I don't come across whatsoever of them hither for closed to argue ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder who those EXO antis stan.

6. [+61, -33] I idea nobody else had international popularity except BTS ㅋㅋㅋㅋ BTS fans ever brag virtually beingness international when GD as well as EXO fans don't fifty-fifty tell anything.

7. [+58, -44] I come across people bashing BTS simply the Wings album was from 2016, non 2017. The fact that they're nonetheless on the ranking is amazing enough. Why create you lot bespeak to pose them down?

8. [+58, -3] This is why manipulating populace persuasion is scary ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I idea EXO had no international popularity as well as exclusively had Chinese as well as Korean fans.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel