Announcer Jang Sung Gyu Responds To Pann Comments Almost Him


"Did yous See Jang Sung Gyu's Instagram ㅋㅋ" (I'll move upset if yous didn't)
"He graduated from my high school. He came to my schoolhouse in ane lawsuit together with bought us lx H2O ice creams" (That's precisely why I bought them)
"Why is he together with then cute when he says "really?" ㅋㅋㅋ He's likeable" (No no, I'm extremely likeable)

I'm looking for someone. My hoobae from Han Young High School who left the comment to spread the tidings of my skillful deeds, delight DM me. I'll purchase yous a repast ^^ #Sangil-dong #HanYoungHighSchool #It'sNotHanYoungForeignLanguageHighSchoolBeCareful #HanYoungDictionary #MakeSureTheRightHandKnowsWhatTheLeftHandIsDoing

-

Pann: Jang Sung Gyu posted a Pann post on Instagram ㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+172, -1] He's besides cute...



2. [+167, -1] Jang Sung Gyu announcer-nim, you're actually handsome. I promise to run into to a greater extent than of your handsome face. I dear You.

3. [+158, -0] Jang Sung Gyu-nim, if you're reading this... I'm cheering for you! I similar the gagman-like announcer.

4. [+70, -0] Meanwhile, the battery is 1% ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+28, -0] Please post this on Instagram equally good ㅋㅋㅋ So cute ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+25, -0] Seeing this, I intend a lot of celebrities read Pann ㅋㅋ

7. [+25, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah he's together with then cute ㅠㅠ

8. [+19, -0] I was surprised amongst Jang Sung Gyu-nim's height. He was much taller than the shape of Knowing Brothers. He also has a skillful torso together with a likeable face. He's witty together with funny! I intend he'll create better.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel