Screencaps Of Boys Over Flowers


Pann: I took a few screencaps of Boys Over Flowers

1. [+492, -4] Suzy was a midpoint schoolhouse pupil dorsum then. She must've watched the drama every bit she was fangirling amongst her friends. Who would've idea she'd move Goo Jun Pyo's lady friend ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You never know what volition move on to people.

2. [+307, -2] I was a Kim Bum fangirl dorsum then.

3. [+187, -0] Because I'm stupid, I entirely run across you lot

4. [+123, -1] I mean value the entire patch was crazy at that time. No i had called it cringey...

5. [+101, -0] Looking at it now, Kim Bum is the entirely i who doesn't await outdated ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+95, -0] Let Geum Jandi move the honorary firefighter.



7. [+92, -3] A fantastic collaboration betwixt legendarily terrible acting together with legendarily cringey atmosphere. However, it got proficient ratings. A drama that proved Negative + Negative = Positive.

8. [+91, -1] It's fair to tell nosotros were able to savour this drama because nosotros were immature merely fifty-fifty moms enjoyed it. This drama must move possessed. I don't mean value I tin lav sentinel it now.

9. [+86, -1] Honestly, you lot tin lav loathe the drama merely non the OST. It's withal actually proficient to brain to.

10. [+83, -1] I preferred Kim Bum & Gaeul couplet over the principal couplet ㅋㅋ

11. [+70, -0] I didn't know Jihoo sunbae would larn Kim Rib...

12. [+56, -0] I tin lav kicking the bucket anywhere amongst white stuff together with wind...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel