Ex-Trainees Of The Big Iii & Pd101 On 'Idol School'

1) JYP - Jiwon, Eunseo, Natty (Sixteen)



2) SM - Herin (SM Rookies)



3) YG - Seoyeon ("future 2NE1")



+ Lee Haein (Produce 101)


=

Instiz: A demo that all ex-trainees of the big three seem to last on

- Why are they pouring pelting on the girls when they're wearing white?

- I experience similar this demo volition produce well

- Hul, Seoyeon... I was wondering when they'd debut when I was watching the trip the low-cal fantastic video of the hereafter 2NE1... I was certain they'd debut together with wondered if they'd produce a YG survival show...

- Herin-ah ㅠㅠㅠ I was cook to stan you lot ㅠㅠ

- So shocking that Herin left SM...

- I know 1 of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her ex is an idol grouping member, I wonder how it volition last if they piece of occupation into each other

- Natty is a actually skilful dancer. I was certain that she'd debut inwards JYP's adjacent daughter group

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel