Exo Brings A Novel Genre Amongst Every Comeback?

Pann: Wow, EXO brings a novel genre everytime

1. [+178, -7] And their vocal is as well as then catchy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously ㅋㅋ At first, I didn't similar it simply I proceed thinking almost it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's similar Red Velvet's Rookie ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is this an SM thing?

2. [+148, -6] Thanks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm happy to meet that a lot of non-fans similar this album.

3. [+144, -7] That's why their fandom is rigid ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They never comeback amongst something obvious.

4. [+32, -0] EXO is also amazing for pulling off a unlike genre everytime.

5. [+31, -0] I was worried when they said they'll hold out trying reggae simply equally expected of EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So happy.



6. [+22, -1] I recollect shout for what EXO's concept was ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Usually, all artists select their ain genre. With artists similar IU, BTS, as well as Twice, you lot tin say their type of music simply I could never figure out EXO's fifty-fifty though I was a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I asked it simply it turned out that they actually didn't select a genre ㅋㅋㅋ Well, equally a fan, it's proficient that I teach to meet a diversity of genres from them ㅋㅋㅋ The vocal is good, too. I promise Kokobop does well!

7. [+22, -0] This album is liked yesteryear EXO-Ls as well as EXO themselves simply I'm also happy that a lot of non-fans similar it, too. Thanks! <3

8. [+21, -0] I'm non a fan ㅋㅋ In the beginning, their music was a typical man child group's that was public-friendly simply their music is becoming to a greater extent than mature, new, as well as experienced ㅋㅋ EXO has their unique style.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel