Update Sistar's Milkshake It Vs Aoa's Middle Attack


Pann says when AOA won #1, Hyorin left the phase fifty-fifty earlier the closing comment

-

Pann: Hyorin gets pissed off when the winner is announced

1. [+343, -150] Is Heart Attack a proficient vocal though? I'm non a fan or an anti of AOA, I'm a non-fan. The song's cite 'Heart Attack' sounds cringe-worthy (tn: the song's cite is an Internet slang inwards Korean) exactly let's non attention nearly that because I mean value the cite shouldn't thing ㅋㅋ But the vocal is genuinely so-so. I prefer Sistar's song. I'm non a Sistar fan together with I solely know Hyorin together with Dasom exactly Sistar's vocal is much better.

2. [+223, -145] AOA's vocal is good, though. I didn't similar it at kickoff exactly it grew on me. It's a proficient vocal except that it's a fleck loud.

3. [+197, -91] I similar Heart Attack, it's catchy. I likewise similar Shake it ㅋㅋ I didn't similar it at kickoff exactly I kept thinking of the "shimkoonghae " part.

4. [+148, -5] Whatever, Mamamoo's vocal is the best!!!!!!!

5. [+131, -26] Sistar's vocal is worse than their previous songs exactly Heart Attack is worse than Sistar's song

6. [+106, -23] People closed to me all nation Sistar's vocal is a flop ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both songs are so-so exactly Sistar is worse. They were on their peak until I Swear.

7. [+102, -10] When the scores were announced, she clapped amongst a smiling together with left afterward the closing comment. Why are you lot maxim that she left before? She left after. And some idols left earlier Hyorin.

 Hyorin left the phase fifty-fifty earlier the closing comment Update Sistar's Shake It vs AOA's Heart Attack


8. [+95, -7] AOA's vocal is worse than Miniskirt together with Like a Cat exactly the chorus is genuinely catchy

9. [+88, -19] I'm non-fan exactly I honestly prefer AOA's song. The concept together with the vocal are good. I genuinely don't similar Sistar's vocal no thing how much I listen.

10. [+84, -5] Maybe she needed to accept a dump

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel