Update The Nearly Expensive Condo Inwards Korea


Pann: The almost expensive condo inwards Korea

1. [+75, -12] I'd rather purchase a big describe solid amongst a backyard at around other province than buying this place

2. [+68, -1] The condo is across my place. My friend lives at that spot in addition to I visited her someday. It's amazing inside... So many celebrities alive at that spot including Lee Soo Man, Kwon Jiyong, Kim Soo Hyun, in addition to etc. There was fifty-fifty a rumor that if you lot win a lottery, you lot tin mail away exclusively alive for a yr at the house ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You tin mail away run into the condo across the river in addition to then when my friends larn lost, they role the condo to honor their agency dorsum ㅋㅋ

3. [+66, -3] Galleria Forêt.... Lee Soo Man, Kim Soo Hyun, in addition to GD alive there!

4. [+29, -5] I honor Jenice in addition to IPARK at Haeundae to a greater extent than awesome that this condo. The persuasion is likewise no joke because there's a body of body of water correct inwards front end of it.



5. [+26, -1] Lee Soo Man, Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo Ah In, GD, in addition to Yang Min Suk (YG's dongsaeng) alive there... I'm certain at that spot are likewise to a greater extent than unknown celebrities

6. [+23, -0] My uncle lives there. I view him ofttimes in addition to the bath looks amazing. The living room is total of expensive marbles in addition to the walls are surrounded amongst windows in addition to marbles. The residents accept their ain clubs of swimming, horse-riding, tennis, in addition to etc. People brand connections at the clubs in addition to around fifty-fifty larn married. According to my uncle, his neighbor's fille attends The Juilliard School. The people's specs are likewise amazing.

7. [+20, -0] The parking lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at the cars. G-Dragon's Lamborghini must hold upward there



8. [+18, -0] If you lot alive there, you lot don't alive to larn out the condo... It has everything inside

9. [+18, -0] I envy them. I tin mail away never dream of living at that spot fifty-fifty subsequently xxx years

10. [+18, -1] I'd rather purchase a describe solid than living there

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel