Update The Advertisement Menstruation Each Fandom Wants To Larn Dorsum To



Pann: The advertisement menstruum each fandom wants to become dorsum to


1. [+188, -16] As a Cassie, I desire to become dorsum to TVXQ's Mirotic era... I only desire to become dorsum to 2008. Bigbang, Kara, as well as Wonder Girls were jjang. "You desire me"

2. [+175, -29] I desire to become dorsum to Infinite's Be Mine. I'll vociferation along when they win #1

3. [+173, -36] I desire to start from Infinite's Be Mine. I desire to vociferation together as well as start from the beginning

4. [+83, -6] Any advertisement is proficient equally long equally it's earlier the separation




5. [+70, -12] Hm... I don't desire to become back. Honestly, they're non equally hot equally other rise idols but this is why I similar them. It filters the fans as well as nosotros teach to get got to a greater extent than tending of the members. B2ST is the best to me, of course of written report ㅋㅋ Forever. Last long. I beloved you lot ㅠㅠ <3 Sing for long

 The advertisement menstruum each fandom wants to become dorsum to Update The advertisement menstruum each fandom wants to become dorsum to


6. [+65, -0] I'm a Ladies' Code fan as well as I desire to become dorsum to Pretty Pretty... I actually desire to become back

7. [+60, -4] Going dorsum to pre-debut... I desire them to debut nether a proficient company

 The advertisement menstruum each fandom wants to become dorsum to Update The advertisement menstruum each fandom wants to become dorsum to


8. [+57, -6] I don't desire to become dorsum ㅋㅋ I similar how they're forthwith ㅠㅠ B2ST <3

 The advertisement menstruum each fandom wants to become dorsum to Update The advertisement menstruum each fandom wants to become dorsum to



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel