Update Suzy's Makeup Changes Inwards Architecture 101



Pann: Suzy's makeup changes inwards Architecture 101 (+ deleted scene)


PD: "Suzy is a fresh college pupil inwards the 90's, in addition to thus she rarely wears makeup. In the beginning, she comes amongst a completely bare face. Not fifty-fifty BB cream, her human face upward has zip makeup on."

Suzy: "In the maiden of all of the film, I wore no makeup at all. I was in addition to thus worried in addition to thus I couldn't slumber the twenty-four hours before. I skipped dinner because I might've gotten a pimple."



Beginning of the cinema - Completely bare face



Mid-film: Base makeup + eyeliner + mascara



After mid-film: makeup gets thicker



At the cease - Awkward full-makeup



Deleted scene - Suzy trying to pose makeup amongst a lead book


=


1. [+204, -7] She's notwithstanding pretty whether she wears makeup or not

2. [+172, -13] Young kids wouldn't know... Architecture 101 makes me squall inside. It reminds me of my maiden of all love. Suzy is love, her bare human face upward is in addition to thus pretty

3. [+122, -5] Daebak! I desire to lookout adult man Architecture 101 again

4. [+63, -0] Woah, her bare human face upward is totally crazy. She was inwards front end of cameras amongst a bare face? She has such practiced skin

5. [+50, -0] She definitely looks prettier amongst makeup precisely she's equally good pretty without it

6. [+42, -0] Wow, that was her bare face? So pretty

7. [+40, -0] I envy her human face upward in addition to skin...

8. [+37, -1] Lee Je Hoon must convey a rigid heart. If she's staring at me similar that, I'd larn a pump attack



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel