Update Opinions On Lovelyz's Novel Vocal + Shinee Reference



Pann: Woollim lastly started working (feat.Hi)




=


1. [+201, -197] Um
 


2. [+111, -74] Is Lovelyz actually considered pretty? Really? I don't understand. I saw i of the members' photos at her graduation in addition to she looked similar Yoo Hee Yeol. H5N1 non-celebrity behind her was fifty-fifty prettier. They're then ugly, I don't empathize why they're praised then much on Pann. They don't convey a pretty member, fifty-fifty though I dearest Baby Soul's voice

3. [+107, -45] This concept is daebak... They're the ultimate cute concept. Their voices got cuter. Anyways, this is totally my type

4. [+102, -42] Yein's then pretty

5. [+43, -6] So wearing a lawn tennis skirt alongside a shirt is copying f(x)? Girls inwards my neighborhood wearable the same affair only I estimate I should country them to stop! I'll brand certain to country them that it's exclusively f(x)'s outfit

-


1. [+192, -59] Yoo Jiae's vox ruined the entire song

2. [+124, -22] I'm a non-fan. I watched the MV in addition to honestly, Jiae's role is annoying. Kei's confront in addition to aura aren't similar an idol, she's similar a kindergarten teacher. Jin is exclusively appearing at the end. Soojung seems skinny only she has cheek fat, is it babe fat? Yein's stylist involve to learn by alongside me... Maybe it's because they're all the same a rookie group, only they hold off then awkward fifty-fifty though it's their ain song

3. [+110, -21] Jiae doesn't fifty-fifty convey many parts in addition to her vox doesn't conform at all. The remainder of the members convey pretty voices

-


1. [+53, -2] I laughed out loud at Jiae's voice. It ruined the flow

2. [+32, -3] As before long equally I listened to the song, I idea it sounded similar the tune of Aside

3. [+27, -3] It actually sounds similar SHINee's Aside



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel