Update Amber's Regular Army Crush



Instiz: Amber's reaction when she heard that honey-voice teacher is younger than her



Kim Ji Young:

"Amber came upwards to me as well as said, "I'll tell y'all a secret. The teacher is totally my type."

"I went to the medical corps as well as he was there. I told him Amber's subway because she wouldn't endure able to tell him directly."

"I told him that he's Amber's ideal type as well as asked him to comment on it. He said, "why are y'all doing this to me" every mo he ran away."

"I told Amber that he's 1 yr younger than her. Amber said, "I don't similar younger guys." I told her, "don't nation such things. It's non the fourth dimension to nitpick nearly these things.""




=


- Amber's facial facial expression looks as well as then cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- It's cute how the teacher ran away ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I similar younger guys though ㅋㅋ

- Amber's as well as then lovely

- That film of Amber is agency also cute



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel