Update Ahn Jae Hyun Dances Every Moment He Gets Shot



Pann: Ahn Jae Hyun needs to attend activity schoolhouse ASAP




Article championship - "Ahn Jae Hyun, is he getting shot or is he dancing"


=


1. [+204, -8] The embarrassment is our responsibility

2. [+150, -7] Jang Soo Won: "Welcome It's your showtime fourth dimension here, right?"

3. [+145, -6] I'm gonna relieve the gif together with spotter it when I'm depressed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+84, -3] I was actually shocked when I watched it, fuck. But the work is non merely Ahn Jae Hyun. I never knew Goo Hye Sun's acting was this terrible. She's worse than him... Her musical note is together with thus weird

5. [+67, -2] I've never seen a manly individual atomic number 82 together with a woman individual atomic number 82 acting together with thus terribly. Usually, at to the lowest degree 1 is proficient at acting but inward this, both can't act. Goo Hye Lord's Day is going to last disliked because of her acting ㅋㅋ

6. [+64, -2] I saw the amount activity scene. The effects were weird together with the acting was bad. It was a amount mess ㅋㅋ I kept laughing equally I was watching it

7. [+54, -5] Fuck, this is why models shouldn't act. But Goo Hye Lord's Day ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her graphic symbol is actually dissimilar this time. It's a proficient endeavour but her concept is wrong... Her tone...ugh. They both convey no solution

8. [+47, -3] When produce I convey to halt my shoulder dance ♬♪

9. [+46, -3] I desire to spotter Healer 1 time to a greater extent than ㅠㅠ Can't y'all come upward back? I missy y'all Seo Jung Hoo ㅠㅠ

 Ahn Jae Hyun needs to attend activity schoolhouse ASAP Update Ahn Jae Hyun dances equally he gets shot



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel