Update Lovelyz Vs Gfriend

 
 
Pann: Lovelyz as well as GFriend
 
 
 
 
=
 
1. [+209, -8] I saw GFriend performing on a music demonstrate as well as their vocal sounded similar Into The New World as well as their kicking trip the lite fantastic toe was also inwards Into The New World. I was surprised because their media-play was then excessive
 
2. [+197, -41] I'm non a fan of Lovelyz merely their levels are every bit good different. GFriend plagiarized Into The New World as well as Apink. Their icon is actually tarnished, I don't similar them. Lovelyz wins
 
3. [+181, -223] Mamamoo > Lovelyz = Red Velvet > Sonamoo > GFriend
 
4. [+67, -1] Listen to Jin's solo as well as notice Lovelyz talent ㅋㅋ She released an album earlier debuting inwards Lovelyz. Baby Soul as well as Jiae were also talented plenty to free solo songs earlier debut
 
 I saw GFriend performing on a music demonstrate as well as their vocal sounded similar Into The New World a Update Lovelyz vs GFriend
 
 
5. [+63, -1] GFriend looks then plastic... I was surprised when I was watching them on TV ㅋㅋ They don't fifty-fifty bring a pretty member... They're either ugly or await plastic. And their vocal is every bit good similar to Into The New World. How tin they plagiarize then patently ㅋㅋ Can't they able to say the similarity?
 
6. [+60, -1] I'm non a fan of either merely I realized why Lovelyz is called pretty afterwards watching GFriend inwards a similar schoolhouse uniform concept
 
 I saw GFriend performing on a music demonstrate as well as their vocal sounded similar Into The New World a Update Lovelyz vs GFriend
 
 
7. [+53, -2] I don't desire to compare... Lovelyz is precious
 
8. [+49, -49] I personally intend they both await similar Japanese idols
 
9. [+47, -1] Is GFriend the famous grouping that sings Into Candy Jelly Luv?
 
10. [+40, -0] I'm a Red Velvet fan as well as had no involvement inwards Lovelyz. But I was then surprised when watching GFriend's phase ㅋㅋ The ugliest fellow member was the worst vocalizer ㅋㅋ Lovelyz is prettier as well as to a greater extent than talented than the plagiarizing-dols
 
 
 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel