Update Kim Then Hyun Follows Her Fans Dorsum On Sns



Pann: Child actress Kim So Hyun followed me dorsum on Instagram!






=


1. [+105, -1] If you lot facial expression at Kim So Hyun's SNS, you lot tin tell how variety in addition to innocent she is... She hung out amongst her schoolhouse friends on a demonstrate in addition to the friends looked nice. She doesn't seem to hold upward unopen amongst other shaver actors, I mean value she's working difficult on her project amongst proficient social life

2. [+103, -1] Woah... It's difficult to discovery a celebrity that follows fans back. Kim So Hyun is pop in addition to then it'd hold upward difficult to convey help of her account. She must hold upward checking every mention... Daebak

3. [+82, -1] She's in addition to then nice... It's proficient to encounter her kindness in addition to hard-work! Looking forrad to encounter her futurity ㅠㅠ Please grow upward every bit you lot are

4. [+37, -0] Kim So Hyun is in addition to then kind... She used to follow me dorsum earlier she changed her Twitter account. Last year, I didn't instruct accepted to an arts high schoolhouse in addition to I was thinking of giving upward my dream of becoming an actress. I sent her a message of my province of affairs in addition to didn't hold off to instruct an answer, precisely she replied me amongst tips in addition to she said she'd hold upward cheering for me... I virtually cried ㅠㅠ After reading her reply, I practiced difficult in addition to I became a trainee... Kim So Hyun jjang

5. [+26, -0] I instruct to the same schoolhouse amongst her in addition to it's non truthful that she has bad personalities. She volunteers at a library at tiffin time. She's in addition to then variety in addition to she says how-do-you-do dorsum to everyone... Everyone inwards my schoolhouse says that she has proficient personalities

6. [+19, -0] If a fan asks her to follow back, she does... She's real variety in addition to you lot tin tell how pocket-sized in addition to well-mannered she is on Instagram. She's unlike from the kids these days... So Hyun-ah, this unnie is cheering for you. Hope you lot became the best actress inwards Korea. You're getting prettier since Luna That Embraces the Sun


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel