Update Kim Too Hence Hyun Vs Kim Yoo Jung



Pann: Competitive Kim So Hyun vs Kim Yoo Jung





=


1. [+212, -17] I mean value Kim So Hyun is prettier. But Kim Yoo Jung has such an elegant aura... Her aura can't live on establish from the girls only about her age

2. [+131, -1] I didn't know that they were inwards a same company

3. [+130, -0] I compassion my face

 Competitive Kim So Hyun vs Kim Yoo Jung Update Kim So Hyun vs Kim Yoo Jung


4. [+72, -84] Kim So Hyun looks weird amongst bangs as well as curly hair. Kim Yoo Jung looks skillful inwards anything

5. [+63, -1] Kim So Hyun is a typical beauty amongst innocent aura. Kim Yoo Jung has a pretty grin amongst a lovely aura. Both are pretty, terminate comparing

6. [+58, -23] But I'll vote for Kim Yoo Jung

7. [+54, -39] I'm non comparison but I've ever establish Kim So Hyun pretty

8. [+48, -20] If I had to choose, I'll selection Kim Yoo Jung

9. [+46, -36] I heard that Kim So Hyun has bangs because she's non confident amongst her forehead. So I'll conduct Kim Yoo Jung

10. [+45, -10] If I were to born equally 1 of them, I'll conduct Kim So Hyun



11. [+39, -27] They're both pretty but Kim Yoo Jung is prettier. Her middle grin is as well as thence pretty as well as I mean value she'll grow upwards to await elegant ㅠㅠ

12. [+35, -21] Kim Yoo Jung was much prettier on Luna that Embraces the Sun



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel