Update Krystal Attacked Past Times Gd Fans On Instagram + The Work Of I-Roaches



Pann: The argue why Krystal deleted her Instagram (feat. GD)



GD started liking Krystal's Instagram pictures




Soon after, they followed each other




GD's recollect fans started spamming Krystal's Instagram amongst curses




They likewise tried to hack her account




Page non found

She deleted her Instagram at the end


=


1. [+250, -4] It mightiness live on unrelated precisely it reminds me of i affair that I'm frustrated amongst international fans. They ever flag Korean fans' comments ㅋㅋ They weren't fifty-fifty swearing or anything, they were purely fan comments. But they ever got deleted afterward then I looked upwards together with apparently, international fans flag every comment inward Korean

2. [+224, -8] Of course, it's i-roaches again... Poor Krystal

3. [+144, -2] So rude

4. [+73, -2] Seriously, it's ever i-roaches that are bullshitting when there's an interaction on Instagram ㅋㅋ They become mad when they larn their privacy invaded precisely they don't attention almost the singers' privacy. I'm non fifty-fifty an f(x) fan precisely I'm then pissed. Krystal must live on having a difficult fourth dimension amongst all the affair happening some her. I'm actually worried for her ㅠㅠ Find strength, pretty

5. [+64, -35] Ah... If those fucking fans didn't delineate that bullshit, I'd nevertheless live on getting Krystal's tidings on Instagram... It was the solely SNS she did together with yet they did this? I wishing she'd outset her Insta i time again ㅠㅠ The residual of f(x) members are on it

6. [+60, -6] Ah Krystal's every Intagram moving-picture present was my type...

 The argue why Krystal deleted her Instagram  Update Krystal attacked yesteryear GD fans on Instagram + the occupation of i-roaches


7. [+51, -35] I'm then pissed. Can nosotros delight run into Soojung's SNS

 The argue why Krystal deleted her Instagram  Update Krystal attacked yesteryear GD fans on Instagram + the occupation of i-roaches



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel