Update Sam Hammington Negatively Tweets On Vernon Passing Demo Me The Coin 4


Sam Hammington:

"It's in addition to therefore unfair how Vernon passed Show Me The Money 4... Even my mom could rap equally good equally him."

=

Instiz: Sam Hammington's tweet that volition wound fans' minds

- Isn't it the truth? I made a confront when I was watching it. If he does good on the 3rd round, in that place volition hold upward positive accounts

- It's truthful that Vernon did poorly simply that's non a criticism, that's making fun of someone...

- How is he making fun of someone? Vernon was bad plenty to instruct responses similar that

- I experience bad for Vernon because he seems to accept weak mentality. He didn't appear to accept shown his amount talent. I also didn't empathise why he passed. The present has gotten also lax

- I intend he could piece of occupation out a bitter reply equally a viewer. It's non similar everybody thinks Vernon did well

- I know that Sam is a hip-hop stan simply it's ironic how he's able to criticize openly when he's an entertainer promoting inward Korea

- I similar Vernon simply Sam's tweet made me express joy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel