Update Opinions On Naeun's Acting


Pann: Why is Naeun's acting in addition to hence bad

1. [+128, -46] She was ever bad. Only fans tell she's skilful in addition to others telephone phone her acting terrible. I expected to run across to a greater extent than or less gifs that brand fun of her acting but she's lucky that it's non controversial.

2. [+92, -173] I intend her acting was skilful except the crying scene. Everybody has unlike opinions. Don't simply gauge past times 1 scene

3. [+78, -156] Why are yous guys beingness similar this to Naeun? I intend her acting is fine.

4. [+32, -4] Her acting aside, the character's emotions are far-fetching

5. [+29, -44] Isn't she decent? She did good except the crying scene in addition to throwing upwards scene. Those 2 scenes were cringe-worthy ㅋㅋ

6. [+26, -34] Am I the exclusively 1 who industrial plant life it OK?

7. [+24, -4] What does the best respond hateful past times "being similar this to Naeun"? We're simply proverb that Naeun can't act

8. [+24, -41] It was fine

9. [+15, -4] I turned to dislike her afterwards seeing her terrible acting. She's seriously in addition to hence bad. Some tell it's decent but I actually can't stand upwards it. I nonetheless lookout adult man the drama because her hide fourth dimension is short. If she was a lead, I'll never lookout adult man it fifty-fifty if the floor is equally skilful equally Oh My Ghost

10. [+15, -4] Does she intend the drama is a house for her to practise acting? Tsk tsk

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel