Update Teen Altitude Wins #1 On 'The Show'


Pann: Teen Top's get-go win!

1. [+109, -72] If I own got a son, I'll enhance him freely. If I own got a daughter, I'll cage as well as hitting her because it's unsafe out there. ^^

2. [+100, -72] If I own got a daughter, I'll hitting her as well as enhance her. ^^

3. [+71, -22] It's been a long time. I promise their electrical current promotions instruct out an impact. Their end comeback too won #1 but it was buried. I wishing they create good this time.

4. [+25, -12] They won #1, create you lot guys own got to hold upward similar that? Can't you lot only allow it go? CAP was nineteen when he said the statement. He was immature as well as he reflected. I know that fourth dimension doesn't solve everything as well as it's a big error but he's e'er reflecting. From instantly on, every post service almost Teen Top volition instruct these comments. Are you lot gonna create the same amongst other idols amongst controversial statements? I don't intend so. Angels worked as well as then difficult for this win as well as we're tired from streaming. I'm non happy to run across such comments on #1 article.

5. [+23, -3] It's a Teen Top article, non CAP. How hateful ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+19, -2] I became a fan inwards degree five as well as I'm already inwards high school. Time flies. Congrats on #1 ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel