Update Oh My Daughter Has No Popularity Inwards Existent Life?


Pann: Is it solely me who thinks Oh My Girl gets these reactions inwards existent life?

1. [+218, -11] No ane roughly me is interested inwards Oh My Girl

2. [+164, -7] No ane fifty-fifty mentions this group

3. [+145, -19] I'm on Pann but I don't fifty-fifty know how many members are inwards the group. And why are y'all downvoting my comment when I'm only proverb that I don't know them?

4. [+38, -2] People aren't interested. H5N1 lot of them haven't fifty-fifty heard of Oh My Girl

5. [+36, -6] Seriously, no ane knows them except Pann users ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+32, -7] They're nugu inwards existent life

7. [+29, -33] People roughly me ever sing their songs ㅋㅋ

8. [+23, -1] I've never seen anyone talking close Oh My Girl. I've never heard of their songs, either. I only know the grouping hollo 'Oh My Girl'

9. [+18, -0] They continue beingness mentioned on Pann. Oh My Girl has practiced songs as well as Bini is cute but I don't similar them because of their fans. They should know when it's enough

10. [+18, -2] What's incorrect amongst these fans? Why are y'all downvoting me when I'm proverb I don't know them? Then don't enquire at all

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel