Update Bts In Addition To Squad B Bobby Diss Idol Rappers Inward Their Raps



Instiz: Idol rappers who targeted idols who can't rap


Bangtan Boys - We Are Bullet Proof piece of work 2

"You guys became rappers because yous can't sing. It's a waste product for yous guys to receive got the "rapper" title"

-

Bangtan Boys - BTS Cypher Part 1

"I trounce difficult amongst We Are Bullet Proof
Those simulated ones react because they're guilty. Go ahead in addition to last butthurt

This music manufacture got large amongst no basis. It's difficult to coexist therefore but accept rapping every bit a hobby. What a mess, if yous experience guilty, travail hard"

-

Suga said, "it wasn't a diss for a diss. I wasn't targeting specific people, I was showing confidence of myself. If person feels guilty afterwards listening to this, in addition to therefore they receive got a work of their own"

-

Team B Bobby - 연결고리

"Those shitty jerks who can't sing hold rapping in addition to ruin it
If you're non guilty, in addition to therefore seize amongst teeth BOBBY correct now

You guys are however far ahead. Boy grouping rappers are doing 'clock dance' on the stage. If yous can't sing, in addition to therefore practice"

-

Bobby - Raise Your Guard in addition to Bounce

"The "idol" championship that yous guys pooped all over

Why create I receive got to erase it in addition to construct clean it
Stop shitting in addition to yous construct clean it
If you're non talented, in addition to therefore larn rotten inwards the do room, non on MCountdown
Listen to me earlier yous quit in addition to if yous experience similar crap, seize amongst teeth Bobby
Do yous know how serious I am inwards rapping, yous bad singers
I cash inwards one's chips breathless when I run across yous guys rapping but to earn money"


=====


- Visual idols all cash inwards one's chips rappers because they can't sing...

- I knew these ii would last the ones ㅋㅋㅋ

- Hul Suga raps? I idea he'd sing because he looks innocent

- I expected to run across Block B

- Who had "clock dance"? Infinite?
-- Vixx also



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel