Update Shinee Jonghyun Tweets To A Non-Celebrity



Instiz: SHINee Jonghyun tweets to a non-celebrity




Non-celebrity tweeted, "He kinda looked similar SHINee Jonghyun. It's coming from the mortal who ready the blind date. I was embarrassed then I couldn't await at him straight"




Jonghyun replies, "He must live on handsome. Be happy"



She replies back, "Hul????? Are you lot SHINee Jonghyun???? I beloved you lot too, oppa... What should I do, I can't slumber because my midpoint is fluttering"


 =====


- So he searches upward his cite ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Jonghyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Hul... answer me, too...

- Look at his confidence ㅋㅋㅋ She's then lucky... I envy her

- So produce I convey to tweet similar that to become a reply

- I tin involve heed the fans tweeting amongst his cite ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel