Update 3 Scandals That Opened A Hell Gate For Fans


Instiz: Top iii incidents inwards music manufacture that opened a hell gate for fans



1. 2PM

JYP's ambitious work, 2PM.

With their "beasty-dol" ikon in addition to the outstanding performances, they gained many noona fans.

But Jaebum got kicked out of JYP.

And the balance of the members had a fan meeting.

After that, half-dozen fansite admins unopen their fansites.



2. EXO

EXO's example is non every bit severe every bit the other 2 incidents.

But they're an idol grouping who's at their peak correct now.

Everyone is inwards a menboong amongst Kris suing SM.

Every article of the case opens a hell gate for the fandom.



3. TVXQ

When they were sweeping diverse daesangs, the Oricon chart, in addition to were at their peak, JYJ's case happened in addition to the hell gate opened.

All 5 fellow member had potent fandoms individually, in addition to thence fifty-fifty the non-fans were tired of the fight.

It's been 5 years since the separation but the hell gate is nevertheless on going.


=====


- SM's history repeats itself

- Seriously I wasn't a fan of TVXQ but I but kept getting exhausted...

- Ah... when articles almost TVXQ case were released, I grabbed the figurer in addition to sobbed...

- Hangeng, too 

- I had a menboong amongst 2PM in addition to I'm having around other i amongst EXO... I but can't last a fan anymore... I know you lot but popular off a fan but I'm actually tired...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel