Update Idols Amongst Skillful Music


Pann: Idols who accept amazing championship tracks as well as b-side tracks (can't refute)





Bigbang


The legend





Infinite

Chaser is an amazing song





2NE1

No necessitate to tell much. Best music from woman someone idols. Their latest album was the best.





Beast

Their ballad tracks are daebak.





Nine Muses

Don't empathise how they're nonetheless unpopular. Piece of Tissue, News, Ticket, etc.





Spica

I intend they accept the best music later 2NE1 amidst woman someone idols. Russian Roulette.





2AM

Unique from other dancer idols. You Used To Be Mine.





IU

"IU"





Block B

Their recent vocal was daebak.





Brown Eyed Girls

Their alive performances are the best amidst woman someone idols. Cleansing Cream.





JYJ

Just daebak... Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Boy's Letter...





Shinee

I intend Shinee took all of the practiced songs inwards SM.





CNBLUE

Jung Yonghwa's phonation is cool. They composed the songs. Still inwards Love as well as Love Follows the Rain.





FT Island

I simply dearest them.





BTOB

They're nonetheless a rookie grouping but they're really talented.



=====



1. [+98, -5] Ah Bigbang ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Beast as well as Infinite ㅠㅠㅠ But no Sistar?


2. [+82, -6] Bigbang, Beast, IU, Block B, FT Island, as well as Shinee accept amazing songs...


3. [+65, -12] Bigbang as well as Beast ㅠㅠ I head to Cafe, Blue, as well as When I Miss You everyday.


4. [+58, -3] Bigbang, Beast, Infinite as well as Block B are totally my taste.


5. [+49, -26] EXO as well as B1A4 accept practiced songs, too... I don't similar EXO's championship tracks but their b-side tracks are good.


6. [+40, -1] I head to Bigbang, Shinee, Beast, Infinite, 2NE1, Sistar as well as Spica.


7. [+33, -5] Beast Midnight, Dream Girl, When I Miss You, Will You Be Alright as well as On Rainy Days are my gustatory modality ㅠㅠ


8. [+32, -7] I listened to Infinite's songs because they were likeable as well as their songs were actually good. Infinite has practiced music. It has their unique style. IU's phonation as well as her songs are simply perfect, she's a participant I actually like.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel