Actor For Pakistan's Remake Of 'Descendants Of The Sun'


Pann: Actor for Pakistan's remake of 'Descendants of the Sun'

1. [+26, -4] Wow, he's handsome but I was surprised to come across a lot of downvotes...

2. [+24, -17] His olfactory organ is also pointy. He looks greasy similar Lee Se Chang.

3. [+22, -1] I idea he was a graphic character...

4. [+10, -2] I'm to a greater extent than curious close the actress who volition play Song Hye Kyo's component subdivision ㅋㅋ

5. [+9, -0] Greasy-looking ㅋㅋ

6. [+8, -0] Actually, people inwards Republic of Republic of India together with Islamic Republic of Pakistan accept Western facial features, it's solely that their pare is darker... I was shocked when I source when at that spot because their faces were together with then unlike from what I expected.

7. [+8, -1] He looks similar a soldier whereas Song Joongki looks similar a college pupil ㅋㅋ

8. [+8, -0] I idea he was a grapheme inwards an animated video... But he has terrible proportions.

9. [+6, -0] "Looks similar Lee Se Chang" made me flare-up into laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The opinions are extremely divided ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+6, -0] I never honor Western men attractive no affair how handsome they are... It's only the agency I feel... Maybe because I never accept unusual friends only about me.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel